NEW DESIGN | Dockside Midi Dress

Monday, June 29, 2015

dockside dress
Old Navy bag | HM belt and shades | Steve Madden flats similar | Francesca's watch

I'm the first to admit I go overboard on the fancy dress building, but for this little number I went basic and...plain? Which is what it felt like when I was sketching it out, but the Dockside dress is just so ridiculously summery and comfy that I can't seem to hold a grudge against it for not being more fancy. Plus, I found this fabric that reminded me so much of the Madewell Stucco Dress at Goodwill for $3. And shoot, I'm down with that. HA. 

dockside dress dockside summer dress design via kristina j blog
dockside midi dress kristina j design
dockside midi dress modest summer dress via kristina j blog


diy style + tutorials to your inbox


8 comments:

  1. I love this! Love the lines and colors, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And so well made! I'm so impressed with how the stripes line up and where they fall with the darts. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And so well made! I'm so impressed with how the stripes line up and where they fall with the darts. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I wish you sold patterns. I love how modest everything is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the simplicity and summery-ness (is that a word?) of this dress! And the accessories just finish it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that dress! So cute! You can't do wrong with a simple striped dress.
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great! are you selling a pattern or the dress? It's so simple and flattering.

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger