LOVE THAT | Shades of Garnet

Sunday, September 21, 2014

love that

I'm currently in love with the rich shades of burgundy. I wear it, decorate my house with it and look for maroon colored gifts to give my friends. I can't tell if it's an autumn thing or simply the discovery of an over-looked color. Either way, I like... These are the items I'm currently crushing on in this bold shade.
1.   Anthropologie Ruched Gem Belt
2.   Trina Turk Ikat Purple Pillow
3.   Dipped Two-Tone Mugs, Set of 4
4.   Purple Small Soft Cover Notebook with Silver Initial
5.   La Chapelier Champs Wall Art
6.   Minted for west elm - Island Wildflowers No. 4
7.   Boden Kate Dress
8.   Boden Jewelled Georgette Dress
9.   Boden Isabella Dress
10. Choies Wine A-line Skirt
11.  Fleet Collection Swing Vote Dress in Acai
12.  Nine West Women's Sissy Ballet Flat
13.  NuG Every Day, Everywhere Bag in Plum
14.  AB ASIA BELLUCCI leather bag
15.  PAUL & JOE SISTER Short dresses
16.  NWT ANN TAYLOR LOFT Pink & Maroon Club Striped Crew Neck SS Keyhole Shirt

1 comments:

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger